The Royal Chronicles of Ayutthaya contradict each other in stating the date of foundation of this temple complex. The “Luang Prasoet” version attributed the year 1369 to its foundation: “In the year 731 CS , a year of the rooster, the monastery Phra Ram was first erected. At that time, King Ramathibodi died and Prince Ramesuan , son of the king, ascended the throne.
https://thailand-temples.org/wat-phra...