๐“๐š๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ, ๐๐’๐–, ๐€๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š

ะžะฟัƒะฑะปะธะบะพะฒะฐะฝะพ: 28 ะœะฐะน 2026
ะฝะฐ ะบะฐะฝะฐะปะต: kurvapicsa
457
2

Tarago is a small country town on the Braidwood Road running between Goulburn and Braidwood on the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales. The Sydney to Canberra Railway has a Station situated here. The only pub in town is called "The Loaded Dog" and is popular with locals and truckies alike. The video shows two cattle trucks bound for the Goulburn abattoir, parked opposite the pub, laden with cattle. The population of the village was 510 at the 2021 census. The video also features a historic Anglican Church dating from 1931, with a manual church bell out in the back quarters of the church yard. The video also depicts a station master's residence, painted pale yellow, next to the station, slated for demolition when the video was shot in 2023.

wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarago,...
HISTORY:
The area is the traditional land of the Ngunnawal people, but was also traversed by other tribes going to the coast or the Monaro during the Bogong moth season. Stone artefacts dating back 20,000 years have been found at nearby Lake George.

Lake Bathurst was discovered in April 1818 by chance on a journey of exploration commissioned by Governor Macquarie to find a route from the inland to the settlement on the south coast at Jervis Bay headed by Surveyor General James Meehan.

The town of Tarago was originally known as Sherwin's Flats, the town took the name "Tarago", possibly an Aboriginal word meaning "country",[3] from the town presently known as Lake Bathurst, which is located 7 km north of Tarago. The name change coincided with the railway line's arrival and the opening of the station on 3 January 1884.

Within the town a number of historic buildings remain in use, including the original 1884 railway station, the St Josephs Catholic Church, and the Loaded Dog Hotel, which dates from 1848